This is a repeating event12/13/2021 8:00 am
Target Setting School
Sporting Clays——-F.I.T.A.S.C.——-5-Stand Topics: Target Settings School_2021 Information Page What’s a tricky target and why? How to set every type of target What is the target doing?? Balance: Too hard or Too easy? Right tool for
- What’s a tricky target and why?
- How to set every type of target
- What is the target doing??
- Balance: Too hard or Too easy?
- Right tool for the job?
- Why is it backed up?: How do I improve the Flow of the Course?
- What are the things I never really thought about?
- Background: When & Where?
- Target color, profile, and size
- Safety, Safety, Safety
- Questions & Answer
- Visibility, Visibility & Visibility
Who should attend?
This course will include both classroom and in the field practical examples. This is a very serious course where Anthony is sharing with you many things that are the trade secrets of Anthony and M&M. Anyone in the competitive sporting clays community is well aware of Anthony’s ability to set targets and run the most successful shoots in the United States. After taking this course you will know everything there is to know about reading targets, but this course is not about reading targets it is much more involved than that. The course is about knowing all of the ins-and-outs of target setting. All participants are welcome and anyone that is serious about the game will learn from this experience. This course is a must for anyone involved in target setting hoping to take his or her education to much higher level. Each student will have the chance to shoot some of the targets that are demonstrated. The targets will be shot enough to prove our points on target setting, but you will not be shooting very much. What you will learn in this course is invaluable and has taken Anthony over 25 years to learn as both a target setter and shooter. It is impossible to put a value on this experience, as Anthony is the only person in the world that has his depth of knowledge both as a world-class shooter and a target setter.
When & Where:
M&M Sporting Clays – Pennsville, NJ
2 Full Days: 8am to 5:00pm
December 13th & 14th
All Inclusive and Includes:
All targets thrown, Continental Breakfast & Lunch both days, Cocktail hour after 1st day & an Experience that is invaluable
$1,499 per Person
14 (Monday) 8:00 am - 15 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm
M&M Sporting Clays
2 winslow Road, Pennsville , NJ
- Sporting Clays Methodology $9.95
- Important Shooting Fundamentals $9.95
Crossing Targets: Made Easy
Rated 5.00 out of 5$9.95
- The Mental Aspect of Sporting Clays $19.95
- Timed To Win (DVD) $59.95
- Wing Shooting 101: Taking More Game
- Going Away Shots: Trap Style & Quartering
- Eye Dominance in Review: Two Eyes, One Eye, or Dot?
- Loopers, Chondels, and Battues: For Dummies
- The Vault $448.00